- NME secured its first headline sponsor from outside the UK in 2014, for the NME Awards 2014 with Austin, Texas, the live music capital of the world.
- As they celebrated their 40th year in the business, Blondie received the NME Godlike Genius award and performed at the 2014 ceremony.
- The NME Awards/Shows & Tour are some of the most important events in the UK music calendar and have been instrumental in launching the careers of some of the biggest acts in the world; including Arctic Monkeys, The Killers and Florence + The Machine. The complete portfolio of NME live events are attended by some 215,000 music fans annually.
- NME was presented with the inaugural Professional Publishers Association Chairman's Award in 2013.
- In 2013, NME was crowned Music Media Brand of the Year at the Music Week Awards.
- NME’s award-winning commercial team was presented with the coveted 2013 Most Valuable Partner Award by UM London for its partnership with fashion brand H&M.
Publishing Director: Jo Smalley
Editor: Mike Williams