- First published in 1906, featuring a Portrait Study of King Edward VII and his J class yacht Britannia.
- Written by sailors for sailors and packed with reader benefits from novice to yachtmaster.
- Trusted seamanship advice, comprehensive boat and gear tests, plus clear sailing destination guides from some of the best writers in the business.
- Successfully campaigned for the restoration iconic ketch of Gipsy Moth IV and its second circumnavigation 40 years after that of Sir Francis Chichester.
- Created the defining “Crash Test Boat” series in 2011 to demonstrate first hand the pitfalls of sailing, including boat capsize and explosion in print and online.
Yachting Monthly is Britain’s top cruising brand and has been inspiring weekend cruisers and ocean wanderers for over 100 years.
Yachting Monthly’s “Scuttlebutt” online forum has attracted over 1,000,000 posts across 63,000 threads
Yachting Monthly is everywhere you want to be
On Your Gadgets
In Your Video Player
Contact Yachting Monthly
Subscriptions+44 (0)33 0333 1133
Syndication+44 (0)20 3148 5488
General Enquiries+44 (0)20 3148 4872
Yachting Monthly Offices
Time Inc. (UK) Ltd
Farnborough Business Park
+44 (0)1252 555 000
Editor: Kieran Flatt
+44 (0)20 3148 4861
Publishing Director: Simon Owen
+44 (0)20 3148 42820
Licensing: Lisa Fenner-Leitao
+44 (0)20 3148 5491