- First published in 1984, Yachting World is the world’s oldest sailing magazine .
- No other sailing magazine is as widely recognized and respected in the yacht clubs and boardrooms of the globe.
- The best sailing writers and photographers in the world contribute across a range of subjects from blue water cruising, to yacht racing, boat tests, equipment and superyachts.
- Winner of the 2013 Desmond Wettern Media Award in recognition of those journalists who do most to create public awareness of maritime matters.
- Media partner of the world’s largest transocean event – the Atlantic Rally for Cruisers (ARC).
- Media partner for leading regattas Superyacht Cup (Palma), Antigua Sailing Week and the Pendennis Cup.