- First published in 1984, Yachting World is the world’s oldest sailing magazine .
- No other sailing magazine is as widely recognized and respected in the yacht clubs and boardrooms of the globe.
- The best sailing writers and photographers in the world contribute across a range of subjects from blue water cruising, to yacht racing, boat tests, equipment and superyachts.
- Winner of the 2013 Desmond Wettern Media Award in recognition of those journalists who do most to create public awareness of maritime matters.
- Media partner of the world’s largest transocean event – the Atlantic Rally for Cruisers (ARC).
- Media partner for leading regattas Superyacht Cup (Palma), Antigua Sailing Week and the Pendennis Cup.
First published in 1894, Yachting World is the leading global sailing brand, delivering the very best in cruising, racing, superyachts and adventure across a range of platforms.
Yachting World is recognized and sold in over 100 countries around the world
Yachting World is everywhere you want to be
On Your Gadgets
In Your Video Player
Contact Yachting World
Subscriptions+44 (0)33 0333 1133
Syndication+44 (0)20 3148 5488
General Enquiries+44 (0)20 3148 8127
Yachting World Offices
Time Inc. (UK) Ltd
Blue Fin Building
110 Southwark Street
London SE1 0SU
+44 (0)20 3148 5000
Editor: Elaine Bunting
+44 (0)20 3148 4831
Publishing Director: Simon Owen
+44 (0)20 3148 42820
Licensing: Andrew Horton
+44 (0)20 3148 5481