Working at Time Inc. UK means you not only have an excellent working environment, great development opportunities and recognition for a job well done but you are also entitled to a comprehensive package of benefits and perks that make a real difference.
Below are some examples of what you can expect as a Time Inc. UK employee:
- Generous leave entitlements - Time Inc. UK gives 27 days' holiday leave to staff, of which two days are fixed during the Christmas period. You can also purchase up to an extra five days holiday a year too - imagine 32 days off and bank holidays too!
- Pension - We offer a competitive company pension scheme which, after an initial period, allows you to increase your contributions. Time Inc. UK will then double the contribution you choose to make, up to set limits.
- Free Life assurance - Not something you want to be thinking about, but should you die as an Time Inc. UK employee and a pension scheme member, the people you nominate will get three times your salary as a lump sum -more if they are financially dependent on you. Even if you are not a pension scheme member and the worst happens, three times your salary is still available.
- Health benefits - Employees can choose from a range of voluntary health benefits to suit their needs, including a well-regarded dental plan.
- Wellbeing - The amazing and purpose designed space that is the Blue Fin Building allows us to offer a range of wellbeing facilities on site, with convenient appointments and competitive rates to meet all your health and wellbeing needs, including massage and physiotherapy.
- Gym membership - Working for us means you can benefit from preferential corporate membership rates at a number of local gyms, including the Bankside Health Club, located in our Blue Fin Building HQ, and the nearby Hiit Studios, which specialises in high intensity work out sessions hosted by expert trainers.
- Travel - Like all major employers, we offer an interest-free season ticket loan enabling you to get an annual season ticket without having to stump up the whole amount up front. For those who travel by bike, we have a great cycle to work scheme that saves you money on the cost of a bike and accessories.
- Maternity/Paternity - When there's an addition to the family on the way you can be sure we offer competitive maternity, paternity and adoption pay and leave entitlements.
- Childcare Vouchers - We know how expensive childcare costs can be, so if you choose to take part of your salary as childcare vouchers through our Government recognised scheme, you can save both tax and National Insurance on your childcare costs.
- Employee Assistance Programme - To help with life's ups and downs, we offer a free, independent and confidential information and counselling services for employees.
- Discounts and Deals - You can take advantage of some great discounts on products including, of course, Time Inc. UK magazines. We have also negotiated a host of other deals for you to make your salary go a bit further.