We offer a broad range of opportunities for staff to participate in – including ‘skilled’ volunteering, where individuals can use their media skills to assist a charity or community group, and more general activities such as reading with primary school pupils or taking part in a team challenge.
Employees can take up to two days' paid time per year to volunteer
Employees can also source their own volunteering projects, subject to various criteria.
- We offer a variety of corporate volunteering opportunities around our educational initiatives and through our charity and community partners.
- We offer our employees the opportunity to take part in fund-raising challenges such as runs, walks and skydives through our charity partnership.
- We have a network of volunteer charity champions who run fund-raising events in our offices throughout the year.
- We offer two days’ paid leave per year for our employees to support causes that are important to them.
- We can also offer in-kind support to our charity partners, using the skills and expertise of our people.