- First published in 1984, Yachting World is the world’s oldest sailing magazine .
- No other sailing magazine is as widely recognized and respected in the yacht clubs and boardrooms of the globe.
- The best sailing writers and photographers in the world contribute across a range of subjects from blue water cruising, to yacht racing, boat tests, equipment and superyachts.
- Winner of the 2013 Desmond Wettern Media Award in recognition of those journalists who do most to create public awareness of maritime matters.
- Media partner of the world’s largest transocean event – the Atlantic Rally for Cruisers (ARC).
- Media partner for leading regattas Superyacht Cup (Palma), Antigua Sailing Week and the Pendennis Cup.
First published in 1894, Yachting World is the leading global sailing brand, delivering the very best in cruising, racing, superyachts and adventure across a range of platforms.
Yachting World is recognized and sold in over 100 countries around the world
Yachting World is everywhere you want to be
Contact Yachting World
Subscriptions+44 (0)33 0333 1133
Syndication+44 (0)20 3148 5488
General Enquiries+44 (0)20 3148 8127
Yachting World Offices
Time Inc. (UK) Ltd
Farnborough Business Park
+44 (0)1252 555 000
Editor: Elaine Bunting
+44 (0)20 3148 4831
Managing Director: Simon Owen
+44 (0)1252 555131
Licensing: Lisa Fenner-Leitao
+44 (0)20 3148 5491